David Hosbach – DSH-AV President, Principal Design Consultant
David oversees all aspects of the DSH-AV operation. David is at the “point” of client relations and communications, and carries out audio and video design concepts. David also provides project oversight, will supervise installation, and will personally perform audio system tuning.
David is a professional audio and systems industry veteran of 25 years. He graduated from Dr. Martin Luther College in New Ulm, MN in 1983 with a Bachelor of Science in Education degree, and a minor in science. He began in 1985 as an installer with a large Minneapolis-based sound contracting firm, and worked into systems design, sales and acoustic analysis. David has spent the bulk of his career focusing on systems design, with 12 years experience in the audio/video design/build market and eight years in the design consulting business, with a five-year stop at the factory level working in product development, marketing and education. David has extensive experience designing sound reinforcement systems for all types of venues: liturgical and contemporary houses of worship, school gymnasiums and auditoriums, and performance venues.
David is certified with Syn-Aud-Con (Synergistic Audio Concepts) as a systems designer and is fluent in EASE (Electro-Acoustic Simulator of Engineers), an industry-standard computer modeling software package to aid in loudspeaker system design and performance prediction. Dave is also trained in TEF analysis and has regularly employed this and other measurement systems such as Ivie, SMAART Live, and EASE-RA SysTune in his analysis, design and system setup work.
David’s Additional Coursework, Seminars, Professional Development
- Wayne State College, Wayne, Nebraska – Physics Applications – 1984
- Syn-Aud-Con®- Measuring Intelligibility – 1988 – Don Davis, Instructor
- Crown/Techron TEF™- Acoustical Analysis – 1989 – Farrel Becker, Instructor
- Syn-Aud-Con®- Audio Engineering& System Design – 1995 – Don David, Pat Brown, instructors
- Ahnert Design – EASE (Electro-Acoustic Simulator for Engineers) Computer Room Modeling Training – 1998 – Dr. Wolfgang Ahnert, Robert C. Coffeen (U. of Kansas, Professor in Acoustics), Instructors
- NSCA – System Equalization Techniques – 2004 – Ian Wolfe (Acoustical Design Group), Instructor
- NSCA – Video & Control Systems Design – 2005
Sandee Hosbach – DSH-AV Operations Manager
Sandee is responsible for office support including bookkeeping, payroll, file management and invoicing. Sandee is additionally responsible for project time tracking and assists with customer relations.
Ashlee Henn – Web Designer/Web Developer/Social & Media Director
Ashlee took over maintaining the DSH-AV in 2013.Ashlee graduated from Milwaukee Area Technical College in 2014 with a degree in web design and mobile app development.
In 2015 Ashlee developed the new DSH-AV web site from the ground up, from logo to site and now is responsible for keeping it up to date and filled with fresh information and news. Recently, Ashlee has been also given the role of Social Media Director. Ashlee is currently enrolled at Waukesha Technical College and will receive her associates in Web and Software Development in 2017.